Membership with IFAPA
If you are a foster, adoptive or kinship (relative caregiver) family and do not receive our mailings, you must let us know in order to begin receiving our membership benefits. IFAPA has many programs and resources to support foster, adoptive and kinship parents in Iowa. LEARN MORE
Membership Benefits Include
- Free training opportunities for IFAPA's foster/adoptive/kinship parents
- Free publications written for Iowa's foster, adoptive & kinship parents
- Free or low-cost events
- Low-cost annual Spring and Fall Conferences
- Free News & Views newsletter e-mailed to parents on a quarterly basis
- Free Weekly Word newsletter e-mailed to parents on a weekly basis
- Receiving peer support from your IFAPA Peer Liaison
Please use this form to do any of the following:
- Become a member of IFAPA.
- Update IFAPA with your current mailing address and contact information.
- Sign up for IFAPA's Weekly Word (electronic) Newsletter.
Please be aware membership with IFAPA is only available to Iowa families. If you are an out-of-state foster/adoptive family, you are welcome to share your e-mail address with us and sign-up to receive our Weekly Word newsletter. Social workers are also invited to sign-up for our Weekly Word.
* - Indicated required fields